Promoted by Microsoft
Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. …
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
NewsNews - GoogleU.S. · Entertainment · World · Local Stories
Google's service, offered free of charge, instantly translates words, phrases, and …
Make Google your default search provider – Google
WebGoogle Search is installed but not set as your default search provider. To default to Google, here’s how you do it: Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
Make Google your homepage – Google
WebGet instant access to search and more every time you open your browser by setting your homepage to Google.
Change your default search engine
- Keeping Bing as your default search engine provides an enhanced search experience in the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo, including direct links to Windows 10 apps, relevant suggestions from your organization if you’re signed in with a work or school account, and instant answers to questions about Windows 10. However, you can change the default search engine in Microsoft Edge to any site that uses OpenSearch technology.1In Microsoft Edge, perform a search in the address bar using the search engine you want to set as your default.2Select Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon.3Select Privacy and services.4Scroll all the way down to the Services section and select Address bar.5Choose your preferred search engine from the Search engine used in the address bar menu.
- To add a different search engine, perform a search in the address bar using that search engine (or a website that supports search, like a wiki site). Then go to Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy and services > Address bar. The engine or website you used to search will now appear in the list of options you can select.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo. Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge E-shaped Edge logo.
- 1Open Google Chrome and select the three, vertical dots next to the profile picture, then select Settings.
- 2Scroll down to the Search engine section, then choose a different option in the dropdown under Search engine used in the address bar.
- 3To add, edit, or remove other search engines from the list, select the Manage search engines arrow, below the default search engine list.
- To add a new search engine: Select the Add button and fill out the fields for Search engine, Keyword, and URL with %s in place of query.
- To add a search engine to the default list: Under Other search engines, select the three dots next to the one you want to add, then select Make default.
- To edit or remove a search engine: Select the three dots next to the one you want to edit or remove, then select Edit or Remove from list. Note: You can't remove Google (Default) from the list.
- 1Open Firefox and select the three, vertical lines next to the profile picture, then select Options.
- 2Select Search Magnifying glass Zoom icon, then choose a different option in the dropdown under Default Search Engine.
- 3To add a new search engine, select Find more search engines at the bottom of the Search page. Search for the search engine or find it in the list, select the option, then select Plus-sign Add icon Add to Firefox.
- 4To remove a search engine, select the one you want to remove in the list under One-Click Search Engines, then select the Remove button.
- 1Open Safari, then go to Safari menu > Preferences.
- 2Once the Preferences window opens, select the dropdown menu next to Default search engine, and select the one you want to make your default.
Google Advanced Search
Make Google your default search engine - Google Search Help
- People also ask
Google - Apps on Google Play
WebJun 2, 2023 · The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets. …
Change Your Microsoft Edge Default Search Engine to Google
Welcome to My Activity
How to search on Google - Google Search Help
Search the web on Chrome - Computer - Google Chrome Help
Manage & delete your Search history - Computer - Google Help
Google Search Console
Search with an image on Google - Computer - Google Search Help
Download Google Search for Windows - Free - 22.214.171.124
Google Search - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Related searches for Www.Google.com Search