Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. …
Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
NewsNews - GoogleU.S. · Entertainment · World · Local Stories
Google's service, offered free of charge, instantly translates words, phrases, and …
News about Google Search Enginebing.com/news
Google - Search right from the address bar
WebMake Google your default search provider and search right from the address bar. Get instant personalized predictions and quick answers with Google.
Make Google your default search engine - Google Support
Change your default search engine
- Keeping Bing as your default search engine provides an enhanced search experience in the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo, including direct links to Windows 10 apps, relevant suggestions from your organization if you’re signed in with a work or school account, and instant answers to questions about Windows 10. However, you can change the default search engine in Microsoft Edge to any site that uses OpenSearch technology.1In Microsoft Edge, perform a search in the address bar using the search engine you want to set as your default.2Select Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon.3Select Privacy and services.4Scroll all the way down to the Services section and select Address bar.5Choose your preferred search engine from the Search engine used in the address bar menu.
- To add a different search engine, perform a search in the address bar using that search engine (or a website that supports search, like a wiki site). Then go to Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy and services > Address bar. The engine or website you used to search will now appear in the list of options you can select.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo. Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge E-shaped Edge logo.
- 1Open Google Chrome and select the three, vertical dots next to the profile picture, then select Settings.
- 2Scroll down to the Search engine section, then choose a different option in the dropdown under Search engine used in the address bar.
- 3To add, edit, or remove other search engines from the list, select the Manage search engines arrow, below the default search engine list.
- To add a new search engine: Select the Add button and fill out the fields for Search engine, Keyword, and URL with %s in place of query.
- To add a search engine to the default list: Under Other search engines, select the three dots next to the one you want to add, then select Make default.
- To edit or remove a search engine: Select the three dots next to the one you want to edit or remove, then select Edit or Remove from list. Note: You can't remove Google (Default) from the list.
- 1Open Firefox and select the three, vertical lines next to the profile picture, then select Options.
- 2Select Search Magnifying glass Zoom icon, then choose a different option in the dropdown under Default Search Engine.
- 3To add a new search engine, select Find more search engines at the bottom of the Search page. Search for the search engine or find it in the list, select the option, then select Plus-sign Add icon Add to Firefox.
- 4To remove a search engine, select the one you want to remove in the list under One-Click Search Engines, then select the Remove button.
- 1Open Safari, then go to Safari menu > Preferences.
- 2Once the Preferences window opens, select the dropdown menu next to Default search engine, and select the one you want to make your default.
WebAdvanced search: Google offered in: Français Advertising Business Solutions About Google Google.com
How to Make Google Your Default Search Engine
WebJun 16, 2022 · Learn how to make Google your default search engine in your favorite browser. This article provides step-by-step instructions for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Safari.
- People also ask
Google Search Help
- bing.com/videosSee more videos of Google Search EngineMore like this
Make Google your homepage – Google
WebNow you're ready to search with Google, wherever you go on the web. Get a fast, free web browser Take Google with you on your phone or tablet
Google Search Console - Improve your performance
Programmable Search Engine by Google
WebHelp people find what they need on your website. Add a customizable search box to your web pages and show fast, relevant results powered by Google Search. Get started.
The Best Search Engines of 2023
WebJan 3, 2023 · Google is the reigning leader of spartan searching and is the most used search engine in the world. Google is fast, relevant, and the most extensive single catalog of web pages available. Try Google …
In-depth guide to how Google Search works
Google Chrome - Download the Fast, Secure Browser from Google
How to Change the Default Search Engine on Chrome
Google Search - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
21 Great Search Engines You Can Use Instead Of Google