Big & Tall Mens Clothing | Big Men's Clothing Sizes
Men's PantsBrowse Our Selection Of Men'sPants In A Variety Of Styles.
Buy JeansWomen's Jeans at Low PricesHuge Selection of Sizes Available
8XL ClothingHuge Selection of Women's Clothingat Low Prices - Shop Now
Shorts For Big MenDiscover Our Range Of ShortsFor Big Men. Shop Now!
ShopResults near Kalama, Washington · Based on IP address · Change✕
- More about shopshop✕PlayNOUNshop (noun) · shops (plural noun)
VERBshop (verb) · shops (third person present) · shopped (past tense) · shopped (past participle) · shopping (present participle)
- a building or part of a building where goods or services are sold; a store:"a card shop" ·"a barber shop"synonyms:store · outlet · reseller · cash and carry · boutique · salon · parlor ·establishment · emporium · department store · supermarket · hypermarket · superstore · warehouse club · warehouse · factory outlet · chain store · mall · shopping mall · shopping center · megastore · bargain basement · concession · market · mart · stall · stand · booth · counter · trading post · lockup · minimart · convenience store · mini-mall · retail store · retail outlet · retail center · multiple (shop/store)
- BRITISH ENGLISHinformalan act of going shopping:"she slogged her way around the supermarket doing the weekly shop"
- a place where things are manufactured or repaired; a workshop:"an auto repair shop"synonyms:workshop · workroom · plant · factory · works · business unit · mill ·foundry · yard · garage · atelier · studio · shop floor · manufactory · manufacturing complex · industrial unit
- a room or department in a factory where a particular stage of production is carried out:"the machine shop"
- short for shop class."I got an A in shop last year"
ORIGINMiddle English: of West Germanic origin; related to German Schopf ‘porch’ and English dialect shippon ‘cattle shed’. The verb is first recorded (mid 16th century) in the sense ‘imprison’ (from an obsolete slang use of the noun for ‘prison’), hence shop.Data from Oxford Languages
- visit one or more stores or websites to buy goods:"she shopped for groceries twice a week" ·"don't buy a plastic carrier bag every time you go shopping" · "sometimes it's more convenient to shop online" · "take a trip to downtown San Diego to shop the upscale stores of Horton Plaza"synonyms:buy · purchase · get · acquire · obtain · pick up · snap up · procure ·be in the market for · go shopping · do the shopping · buy what one needs/wants · buy things · go to the shops · stock up on · get in supplies of · look to buy
- (shop around)look for the best available price or rate for something:"they shopped around for cheaper food"
- informalalter (a photographic image) digitally using Photoshop image-editing software:"saying this picture was shopped was the way her lawyers attempted damage control"
- This experience requires additional third party cookies.
Shopify Inc. (SHOP) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo!
SHOP | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
shop - Wiktionary
Online Groceries | Food & Drink, Cooking & Baking | SHOP.COM
SHOP - Shopify Inc Stock quote - CNNMoney.com - CNN Business
Best 14 Print Shops in Kalama, WA with Reviews - YP.com
Shop Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
Downtown Kalama, Washington Main Street Shops, Restaurants …
HOME PAGE [williamsprecision.com]