- See moreSee all on Wikipedia
Multimedia is a form of communication that uses a combination of different content forms such as writing, audio, images, animations, or video into a single interactive presentation, in contrast to traditional mass media, such as printed material or audio recordings, which features little to no interaction … See more
Multimedia may be broadly divided into linear and non-linear categories:
• Linear active content progresses often without any… See more
Multimedia presentations are presentations featuring multiple types of media. The different types of… See moreSee all sectionsWikipedia text under CC-BY-SA licenseFeedbackThanks!Tell us more
WebDec 15, 2022 · Multimedia is the integration of multiple types of media into a single presentation or package — text, images, video, and audio. Learn how multimedia software, games, and online references use …
- ADJECTIVEmultimedia (adjective) · multi-media (adjective)
NOUNmultimedia (noun) · multi-media (noun)
- (of art, education, etc.) using more than one medium of expression or communication:"a multimedia art form"
- (of computer applications) incorporating audio and video, especially interactively:"multimedia applications"
More about multimediaData from Oxford Languages
- the use of a variety of artistic or communicative media.
- an extension of hypertext allowing the provision of audio and video material cross-referenced to a computer text.
WebNov 12, 2023 · Multimedia is any content represented in audio, video, animation, or graphics. For most users, multimedia is usually a more enjoyable and informative experience than content that is only text. For …