About 3,140,000 results
Change your browser home page
- Here's how to change your home page in the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo:1Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon.2Select Appearance.3Turn on Show home button.4You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for a page that you want to use as your home page.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo. Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge E-shaped Edge logo.
- 1In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools Gear-shaped Settings icon, and then select Internet options.
- 2On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a homepage. You can add more than one URL. Or, to add the site you're currently viewing, select Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
- 3Select Apply, and then select OK.
- 1Open Google Chrome, then select the three, vertical dots next to the profile icon.
- 2Select Settings, then under Appearance, turn the toggle for Show home button to on.
- 3Choose the option you'd like to use: New Tab page or Enter custom web address.
- 1Open Firefox, then select the three, horizontal lines next to the profile icon.
- 2Select Options, then select the Home icon.
- 3Under New Windows and Tabs, select the dropdown next to Homepage and new windows.
- 4Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page.
- 1Open Safari, then choose Safari > Preferences, then select General.
- 2In the Homepage field, enter a wepage address. To simply use the webpage you're currently viewing, select Set to Current Page.
- 3Choose when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Select the New windows open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Select the New tabs open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.