Change your browser home page
- Here's how to change your home page in the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo:1Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more Three-dot More icon > Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon.2Select Appearance.3Turn on Show home button.4You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for a page that you want to use as your home page.
- Note: This topic is for the new Microsoft Edge Edge logo. Get help for the legacy version of Microsoft Edge E-shaped Edge logo.
- 1In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools Gear-shaped Settings icon, and then select Internet options.
- 2On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a homepage. You can add more than one URL. Or, to add the site you're currently viewing, select Use current. If you add more than one URL, put each URL on its own line.
- 3Select Apply, and then select OK.
- 1Open Google Chrome, then select the three, vertical dots next to the profile icon.
- 2Select Settings, then under Appearance, turn the toggle for Show home button to on.
- 3Choose the option you'd like to use: New Tab page or Enter custom web address.
- 1Open Firefox, then select the three, horizontal lines next to the profile icon.
- 2Select Options, then select the Home icon.
- 3Under New Windows and Tabs, select the dropdown next to Homepage and new windows.
- 4Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page.
- 1Open Safari, then choose Safari > Preferences, then select General.
- 2In the Homepage field, enter a wepage address. To simply use the webpage you're currently viewing, select Set to Current Page.
- 3Choose when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Select the New windows open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Select the New tabs open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
WebStep 1: In the upper right corner, select More Actions . Click Settings . Step 2: Scroll down to “Open With”. Select A specific page or pages . Step 3: Open the dropdown menu and choose Custom....
WebAug 7, 2023 · Open Microsoft Edge Click the three-dot menu on the top right and select Settings Click Appearance Toggle the Home button to on Click Set button URL and add Google.com
WebJan 24, 2022 · Changing its home page to Google is a relatively straightforward process. Here's what to do. Open Microsoft Edge. Click the ellipsis in the right hand corner of the window. Click Settings . Click Start, …
WebClick on Opera from the top menu and select Settings, and then Preferences . Step 2: Edit Search settings. Click the Search button at the top of the Preferences window. Select Google from the list ...
WebMay 30, 2022 · Open Chrome. Tap on the three-dot menu icon. Hit Settings. Select the Home Page option under the Advanced section. Make sure the Home page is toggled On. Tap on Enter custom web address. Type...
- Some results have been removed